BITLES FINANCIAL PLATFORM

BITLES FINANCIAL PLATFORM
Earn 7% weekly or 30% monthly of your investment

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

GET MOTIVATED,HERE IS 5 SURE WAY TO ACHIEVE MORE SUCCESS.

Let me ask you this question,Have you ever dream to be successfull.if you are,keep it up,you are on the line.if you have not pls start today,Dreaming is free.
Now The following are Five action steps you can apply today to achieve more success in your life:
1. Positive Affirmations
Our subconscious mind is a wonderful tool for success or failure. It will do what we tell it to do. It all depends on what thoughts we feed it. So why not feed your inner mind with only positive thoughts. The following are some examples of positive affirmations you can feed your inner mind for success:
* “Today, I will win because I have faith, courage and enthusiasm.
”* “I see failure only as a signpost on my road to success.
”* “When I feel stress, I will relax and release my stress before I take on my next task.

”* “I always write down my priorities, thinking of my responsibilities. I may not get everything done, but I will do the most productive thing possible at every given moment.
”* “I am a winner, I work for a winning organization, and because of my contribution and cooperation we will keep on winning.
”* “Today, I will see opportunity in every challenge offered to me.

2. Positive Language
Recent research has come out that 75% of daily conversation is negative. Whether it is the words we use or the body language, we need to communicate in a positive manner all the time.The following are some examples of how you can turn negative words into positive communication:
* Instead of saying “problem,” call it “opportunity.
”* Instead of an action being a “failure,” describe it as a “learning experience.”

* Instead of “I have to,” say “I choose to.” This gives control for your actions back to you.
* Instead of saying, “There’s nothing I can do,” say, “Let’s look at our alternatives.”
* Instead of saying, “That’s just the way I am,” say, “I choose a different approach.”

* Instead of saying, “He makes me so mad,” say, “I control my own feelings.”
If you notice, by using the positive response, you have control over your actions and life.

3. Exercise
A Gallup survey found the following among men and women who have taken up exercise recently:
* 66 percent report a more relaxed life
* 62 percent a new surge of energy
* 55 percent less stress
* 51 percent better looks
* 46 percent more confidence
* 45 percent better love life
* 44 percent greater job satisfaction
* 37 percent more creative on their jobsThese are great motivators to exercise! Next time you feel demotivated, give your body a workout.
Recent research reports that as little as fifteen minutes three times a week has profound effects. Get moving. Get motivated.

4. Take Risks
We all live our lives in comforts zones, avoiding risky situations, avoiding the potential to fail. It’s real safe for us.
But in order to get ahead of your competition and master the ongoing change in your life, you must go out of your comfort zone. Start one step at a time. Try that little new thing, that different approach. It could be as simple as taking different routes to and from work.
Once in a while I like to “take the road less traveled” to stir up my creative juices.
Then, keep stepping out of your zone. It may seem uncomfortable at first. But the more you do it, the more it will seem natural and you will see an increase in your creative juices and opportunities you never thought about before.

5. Positive Reading
Read about the lives of successful people. Make sure you read only those people that embrace the timeless values that make them truly successful through the ages.
Not the “success today, scandal tomorrow” success stories that we are experiencing today. People like Benjamin Franklin, Abraham Lincoln, Mahatma Gandhi, and Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. papa Bishop oyedepo, Rev sam Adeyemi ,Pastor mathew Ashimolowo.pastor chris oyakilome,Dr sunny obaz ojagbese are good examples. These are people who overcame enormous challenges, created real value for others, or changed other people’s lives for the better.
So for you to achieve more success, just apply this simple step and I bet you will be glad you did
untill I see you again,live a successfull life

Best regard
Josehson peter

For more info email josephson.royalstone@gmail.com

YOU MUST SUCCESSED

No comments: